Monday, May 4, 2009

Half a Year

My little girl is half a year old today and I can't believe it!! Part of me feels like I just met her yesterday but another part of me feels like we've been at this for years. We've come upon and surpassed so many milestones it seems impossible to be able to do that much in six months.

She discovered her feet about a week and a half ago.

She started using a sippie cup. Not quite the right direction but she's starting to catch on.

She sits up now. Not well enough, mind you that I feel comfortable leaving her out of arms reach without a pillow but she's doing pretty well.
"I was just delegated mommy's least favorite chore, I think this might be fun"
She has no clue we're about to head to the Dr where she is going to get shots!

Daddy felt like 6 months was plenty old enough for the first cell phone.

We love you Sydney Ann and have been so blessed to have you in our lives!! We thank God everyday that He gave you to us!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Wow! I can't believe that she is so big!
I need to see her!!