Sunday, March 6, 2011

Goodness

Well folks this is just how it's going to be from now on!! With number two on the way I don't see myself ever finding the time, or the energy for that matter, to make regular posts again. I'm beginning to be somewhat productive again now that the first trimester is, very thankfully, over.

We call this little one Chestnut. We called Sydney Peanut until we had a name picked so Jeremy thought Chestnut would be an appropriate nickname for number 2. Sydney loves pointing at my belly and talking about "baby chesnut". I can't believe how quickly I began to show this time around. I know everyone said it would be much sooner but I was not expecting 6 weeks!! I don't think I started wearing maternity clothes full time till 20 weeks with Sydney.

Sydney is getting her "big girl" room now that 2 is on the way. Unfortunately, as is fairly typical of me, I didn't really think through the project I assigned myself and got into so much more than I ever planned for. I got a sewing machine for Christmas so I thought it would be fun to put it to good use. Well, it is absolutely getting LOTS of use. She may be 5 before I finish the crazy project. The curtains and bedding are complete so she will at least be able to move in even if my grand ideas haven't taken place yet. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post in the next year or so. :) She is very excited about the new room and her "big bed". Right now I use the room as a bribe for her to become completely potty trained and it's starting to pay off.

Well that's it for this short post. I have some work to finish.



Photobucket