Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beginnings






Well, here goes... I'm finally starting a blog, thanks to a friend of mine. She's been on me since she found out I was expecting, to start a blog. I guess she finally got tired of my excuses because she set this blog up for me as a welcome home present right after Sydney was born.

I must warn you I am not an eloquent writer nor do I have many interesting things to say. But my sister assures me that because I now have a baby I will be able to get away with only writing a few sentences and then posting pictures. So, I am going to become a member of this blogging world that I have thus far only been a reader in. I can not promise regular updates but I will try my best.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Mrs. Juicebox said...

Oh boy!! Congratulations on the birth of lovely little Sydney and welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Mrs. Sweet Line said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, cous! How funny I just succumbed to Facebook and you just got a blog - the tables have turned :) Looking forward to your updates!

JCSmith said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! Look forward to seeing more pics and hearing Hemphill stories. Don't worry- eventually you either get more sleep or your brain begins to compensate.

Alicia said...

Your blog looks great! I bet you find that you have more to share than you think- I started a blog about six months ago and now I'm more addicted to it than I am facebook. Sydney's absolutely precious, btw!