Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And In Other News

I can't believe how big this picture makes her look. It's like she's a little toddler already.

This little girl has been a mover since day one. She stopped requiring us to give her both of our hands when she was walking about 2 weeks ago. About a week ago she took some of her first steps. I'm still not sure if they count because she will only take those few steps if Jeremy or I are sitting on the floor in front of her. Either way she's up to three steps on her own right now. I'm sure it won't be much longer before she is running through the house trying to get away from me.

We are working on tooth 7 and 8 now. This poor kiddo only gets a day or two of relief after one tooth comes through before the next one starts working its way through.. She is still a crazy happy baby, though. The actual teething part of the process isn't so difficult any more but the other issues that go along with teething are not as easily dealt with. I guess we'll be done with this in 2 or so years. Hopefully losing them will be an easier process for her.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Sweet Line said...

Oh, Kristin, how adorable is Sydney! And I love those 2 front teeth!!! She does look so grown up - how fun she's on the verge of walking, er, running! Love you all.