Saturday, October 31, 2009

Picture Post

I know, it's been a really long time since I've posted but there 's a very good reason for that and that is that I started working again. Just part time, and not even technically part time as hours go but, none the less it's still been a little time consuming trying to adjusting to a new schedule. But I wanted to post picture of Sydney's first costume. Our Sunday School class hosted a block party tonight and Sydney was such a trooper. Anyway, here are the pictures and maybe there will be a post with more words soon.

Loving on her friend Mac

A chicken and a ladybug

Heading for the beanbag toss

Bowling

The bounce house was by far her favorite thing of the evening!

My Precious little girl!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! She's the perfect little ladybug! So fitting for you to have a ladybug. :)