Monday, January 11, 2010

I Know

I've been really bad about blogging lately but things have been SOOOO busy around here it just hadn't been possible. I got on tonight in an attempt to change my layout and pictures etc. but apparently I'm not quick enough to be able to do this in the 20 minutes I allowed myself for this task; and now it's after 11 and I have less than 6 hours to sleep. I decided about a month ago, though that I wanted to change the blog as the picture is well over a year old but I guess it will have to wait till I can find the time to do a bit of reading on the subject of blog layouts( you're more than welcome to take bets on when that may happen) :).

We had a wonderful time during the Christmas holiday with all of our family members, including some we haven't seen in years. Sydney really enjoyed having some other little ones around, as I did as well. When there are other little people to play with there is much less entertaining that mom has to do during that day.

It's always hard to get back into the swing of things after holidays, especially when Jeremy has been at home for two weeks straight but I think we're finally starting to get back into a routine. Jeremy will begin his last semester at SMU in a week and then we will celebrate in May with a trip to Hawaii!!

I know that's a crazy short post and no pictures either but I will try to post pictures and update the layout soon. I make no promises, though!

Photobucket

No comments: