Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lots of Catching UpTo Do

A lot has happened in our lives since my last post. I survived two weeks of being a single mom while Jeremy was away training with the Air Force. I don't have a clue how full time single moms do it. I was only working part time and had a lot of help from friends and family while he was away and I was completely worn out by the end of week one. Thanks to my dear sister and a wonderful friend I had a wonderful evening out at the end of week one and started week two off feeling great! It turns out that was just a practice run for me as Jeremy is being deployed in mid June for at least two months. It's a good thing my parents have several spare bedrooms!! We'll be visiting them A LOT.

On the 15th, the day after Jeremy got back from his training, he graduated with his masters degree from SMU!!!! And he did it with a 3.98 GPA, I'm really proud of him and all the hard work he put in to complete this! I'm not sure who's more excited about the completion of this degree, myself or Jeremy. I made him promise that he wouldn't start thinking about going back to school again for at least a year.


Two days after his graduation we left for our trip to Hawaii. We had a great time and came back extremely relaxed! Tuesday is going to be a very rough day for both of us!! I'll do a picture post on Hawaii later. Maybe I'll do it tonight as I'm still operating on Hawaii time(which explains why I'm hungry right now).


Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations to Jeremy (and you for seeing him through it)! Hope your time together before he leaves is special. You always have a babysitter in Kentucky if you want to take a road trip. :)

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Jeremy! That is so great!

You guys have such an adorable family!