Friday, January 2, 2009

Sydney's 1st Christmas





As I figured she would, Sydney slept through most of the festivities of her first Christmas. She did wake up for a little while during present opening but didn't really seem to care at all about what was going on(not that I ever actually thought she would). But we videoed and took pictures of the whole thing so she will have something to look at in the years to come. I can't wait till next Christmas, I think she will have a great time amongst all the boxes and wrapping paper.


I guess she felt there wasn't anything worth waking for.

Sydney in her Christmas jammies and santa hat.

1st thing Christmas morning


Our Stockings She finally woke up after we finished opening her stocking

Napping with Senair after her exciting morning of gifts.

Photobucket

No comments: