Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some Birthday Pics

Two posts in less than 24hrs. Don't ever count on that happening again! :) The hat did not go over very well, I was a little disappointed. I was expecting her to do ok since she kept her ladybug antennas on this past weekend. oh well...
Sydney got her first baby doll for her birthday. We got her a bath time baby since bath time is one of her favorite times of the day. She liked the baby better than I thought she would at first she kissed and hugged it as soon as she got it in her arms. She had a banana muffin(she's going to get cake on Saturday) with cream cheese icing, but wasn't quite sure what to do with the candle. Daddy ended up blowing it out for her.

Daddy trying to teach me how to show people I'm 1.

"I don't really care for this hat on my head!"


"That's better, mommy you keep it on your head"


"This seems like a lot of work"


"Mmmm, keep this stuff coming"
Photobucket

No comments: