Sunday, April 29, 2012

An Update???

So, I've decided (really I've known all along) that I'm never going to be a consistent blogger, as much as I hope to someday be.  But, tonight I need to sit down and chill out for a little bit, I just finished painting the hallway, and there's nothing good on TV and I just recently re-watched, for the 500th time, Pride & Prejudice (the A&E version).  So, here is an update, picture style.

Really is there anything more sweet than this little face???  I can't get over her!!


First time to eat food, oatmeal is crazy exciting!


She actually preferred chewing on the spoon, and still considers this a favorite pass time.

 Western day at school!  These cowboy boots were a size too small but she insisted on wearing them.  She's only 3 and has already started suffering because the shoes make the outfit! :/ I'm in trouble!!
 First day of ballet! (yes I'm a little behind, but just wait for the next post, it gets worse)  As long as she focuses on the teacher she does really well but when she gets distracted by one of the other students (which lets face it is REALLY often) she completely stops dancing and just stares.  It's really funny to watch!  I have some video, I'll try to figure out how to post it later.

 Sisters playing!!  S was SOOO excited to have L in the basket with her, she's been asking since L was only a couple weeks old when they could play together.

 S has also been wanting to feed L for a really long time.  I finally let S finish feeding her some pears a few days ago. 
Please take note of the hair on S, I have to brush through this mess every day!!  I have seriously considered shaving it on well more than one occasion. 
Photobucket

No comments: